Principles in Cyber Crime
Who is it aimed at? The course is primarily aimed at the Professional Services sector including Solicitors, Accountants, Consultants, Business Coaches, and other professionals such as business owners, shareholders, non- executive directors, public sector and local authority personnel. However, any professional who may hold sensitive documentation or information about people, businesses or organisations will find this training day not just incredibly useful, but instrumental in protecting themselves and their organisations from the very real threat of Cyber attacks.
The Cyber Threat
The expert instructors will define cyber security, illustrate the nature of threats, and show compelling evidence that the threats are very real and widespread. Types of threats will be explained, and delegate will have the opportunity to complete an individual risk assessment of their own organisation’s exposure to cyber attack. This will result in the delegate being able to create a detailed action plan that they will be able to implement.
The delegate must use a PC or laptop in day-to-day business life. No technical knowledge of hardware, software, or network equipment is required.
- Describe Cyber Crime & Cyber Warfare.
- Relate a brief history of the issue.
- Describe Information and knowledge sharing best practices.
- Outline the top 10 (or more) cyber attack methods.
- Explain what encryption means, and how to easily use it day-to-day.
- Discuss the meanings of ‘malicious code’ and ‘SQL injection’ and ‘brute force attack’.
- Share best practices within a professional peer environment.
- Produce an action plan for return to the workplace.
- Be more ‘cyber savvy’ and confident with IT, email and the Internet.
- Pass on their improved ‘cyber hygiene’ practices and knowledge to their team members.
As every course we run is tailored to meet the specific needs of each client, we can only provide an estimate after fully understanding your specific requirements. Please complete the form below of call +44 (0) 208 894 4977 to discuss how Taylor Associates can help you.